Interested in buying a home in the lower mainland? Take a deep breath, buying a home can be a stressful event but with the right plan and real estate agent assisting you it can be a fun and rewarding experience. One of the very first questions we ask our clients before we begin the house hunting journey is their intention behind the purchasing of property. Each buying experience has it’s own set of challenges depending on the intention behind purchasing a home. A client that is a first time homebuyer will have a different set of requirements than a client that is downsizing.
Purchasing real estate is an emotional process, ensuring that the purchasing process is based on logic and not pure emotion is essential to making a good investment. At times we may need to take you aside and re-focus your attention, looking beyond the color of the walls and carpet is important especially when every other feature such as layout and location is perfect.
WHAT IS A EXCLUSIVE BUYERS SERVICES
- ACCESS TO ALL PROPERTIES LISTED PRIOR TO HITTING THE “PUBLIC MLS”
- DAILY EMAIL UPDATES OF NEW AND REDUCED PROPERTIES
- DETERMINING WHAT YOUR PROPERTY SPECIFICATIONS ARE IN TERMS OF NEEDS AND WANTS
- ACCOMPANYING VIEWING APPOINTMENTS
- PROVIDING EXEMPLATORY EXPERIENCE, ATTITUDE & NOGOTIATING SKILLS
- ACCESS TO A VAST NETWORK OF FINANCING RESOURCES
YOUR HOME, YOUR INVESTMENT
There is always a reason behind the decision to purchase a home at the present moment. The reason will guide you to towards the process. Do you need to relocate, want to downsize, invest or are you a first time home buyer? When we talk with you for the first time we will ask you a series of questions that will help us guide you in purchasing the perfect property. Let’s take a look at some of the questions that you may want to think about prior to beginning your research:
- Who are the people that will be affected by this buying decision? Do you have a partner, kids, parents, relatives that will be greatly affected?
- How long do you intend to stay in this property or keep it as an investment?
- Make a detailed list of the “must haves” and the “bonus” property specifications ie. number of bedrooms, bathrooms, layout, neighbourhood, amenities, directional exposure, age restrictions, zoning, schools…..
- Move in ready vs renovation
Regardless of the reason the first step after making the decision to move is to get a pre-approved mortgage. Prior to researching properties you should know your price range so you don’t over extend yourself.
STEP 1 – GETTING A PRE -APPROVED MORTGAGE
Getting the financing for a mortgage can be time consuming and tedious. The more prepared you are the faster you can move forward to purchasing your dream home.
STEP 2 – CONTACT US
You can contact us various ways but we do enjoy when clients simply pickup the phone to have a quick chat. Our team is very approachable and we do understand the struggles buyers experience in the beginning of the process. We always begin by asking buyers to fill out a buyers profile that outlines their needs and wants specific to the property they want to purchase. It not only allows us to have a better understanding of our clients goals but it often gives partners a chance to see if their goals align as well. Click here to get started!