TWO SHOW HOMES NOW OPEN DAILY 12-5PM! Edgewood Estates is a premium collection of luxury single family homes located at 21st Avenue and Edgewood Drive in South Surrey. All homes will feature over 3,100 sq.ft.+ of beautifully appointed living space, gourmet kitchens, two car garages and high-end ‘Platinum Collection’ finishes which can be fully customized in our Foxridge Design Centre.
These deluxe 5 and 6 bedroom homes are perfectly located with amenities and services just around the corner including Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre, Grandview Corners shopping centre, The Shops at Morgan Crossing, and the new Grandview Heights elementary school directly across the street which is set to open in 2020. To be among the first to receive news and updates on Edgewood Estates, register today!
Edgewood Gate is a lovely pocket of new 4 and 5 bedroom single family homes (and a limited number of non-strata attached single family homes) nestled in a serene country-like neighbourhood along 166th Street and 21st Avenue in South Surrey. These contemporary single family homes with legal one bedroom basement suites feature over 2,360+ sq.ft. of smart open concept layouts, detached two car garages plus parking pad, and lush green boulevards surrounding the community, which adds to the country-like charm. All homes boast a chef-inspired kitchen with stainless steel appliances, rear covered patio for summer barbeques, and a large games/recreation room, bedroom, and bathroom on the lower floor.
As with all Foxridge homes, purchasers customize their home in our on-site Foxridge Design Centre where there are hundreds of colours, materials, finishes and optional upgrades to choose from, including the option of adding a legal secondary suite.
Homes at Edgewood Gate are perfectly situated for those who enjoy the peace and quiet of South Surrey, while being only minutes away from the hustle and bustle of The Shops at Morgan Crossing and Grandview Corners, family-friendly Grandview Aquatics Centre, top ranked Southridge Private School, and a short drive to Crescent Beach, White Rock Pier, and the US border.
Tucked away on 25th Avenue and 164th Street in the up-and-coming Grandview Heights neighbourhood in South Surrey is a charming community of new 4 bedroom single family homes (and a handful of non-strata attached single family homes) called Plateau at Grandview Heights. These efficiently designed detached homes complete with finished basements and detached two car garages (plus parking pad) are built to last. Each home boasts over 2,670+ sq.ft. of light-filled interiors including a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large games/recreation room on the lower level, and ‘Signature Collection’ finishes throughout.
The finished basement in many homes can also be converted into a legal secondary suite – just one of many optional upgrades available in our on-site Foxridge Design Centre where homeowners can personalize their space by selecting their colours, materials and finishes.
Located in the picturesque Grandview Heights neighbourhood, residents are minutes away from top ranked schools (Southridge Private School) and the best of urban conveniences including golf courses, restaurants, Grandview Corners and The Shops at Morgan Crossing, and the award-winning Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre.
From a terraced hillside perch, 57 luxurious townhomes overlook verdant country fields and the serene Nicomekl River. This picturesque pocket community in South Surrey’s upscale Rosemary Heights neighbourhood is the perfect companion to the boutique collection of West Coast-inspired homes. With views extending to the mountains and walking trails weaving through mature trees, living at Viridian is a refreshing experience like no other.
Award-winning Portrait Homes designed and built the townhomes with an emphasis on quality and craftsmanship. The two-, three-, and four-bedroom homes (including some master-on-the-main) embrace space with over 2,000 square feet of living. An open concept design is beautifully appointed with elegant details and finishes. Featuring covered outdoor decks, space for entertaining, and double-car garages, townhomes feel like a single-family home, with the convenience of a lock-and-leave lifestyle.
With townhomes starting from $899,900, move into your luxury residence this Spring and live a life that’s truly remarkable.
Featuring 2 Floor Plans both the Arbour and Birch Series offers 4 bedrooms. Plans range from 2822 SQ. FT. to 2852 SQ. FT.
Within walking distance from Morgan Crossing and Grandview Corners discover a neighbourhood that offers an abundance of fresh sights, activities and amenities.
Enjoy sashimi at Sushi Castle, or a modern Indian dish at Vij’s, My Shanti. Shop for a good book at Indigo, a new outfit at H&M or furniture at Restoration Hardware all while enjoying a latte from Starbucks.
Head outdoors and take a stroll on thepier at White Rock Beach or bike the trails of the Sunnyside urban forest. Then pick up a few groceries at Thrifty’s Foods on your way back. Orchard Grove puts you at the centre of a vibrant urban enclave.
A FRESH APPROACH
Impeccable interiors showcase airy 10-foot ceilings and large windows that immerse open spaces with natural light. The gourmet kitchen is the heart of your home equipped with a premium Fisher Paykel appliance packages including professional 36” gas range, double drawer dishwasher, French door refrigerator, rich quartz counters and oversized island.
STYLISH & DISTINCTIVE HOMES
• Orchard Grove impresses with distinctive Craftsman inspired design and details
• Features include James Hardi cement fibre siding with elegant Eldorado stone details, oversized windows and impressive cedar soffits in front entries
• Enjoy outdoor living in your fully fenced backyard surrounded by mature evergreens
• Convenient gas barbeque rough-in on the patio
• Detached double car garage complete with opener and remote
• Ample room to park up to 5 cars
• Choice of two professionally selected designer interior colour schemes – Classic and Modern
• Durable Engineered Hardwood featured throughout main floor living areas
• Impressive 10 foot ceilings on the main floor
• Relax beside the inviting gas fireplace with custom surround in the living room (some homes)
• Coffered ceilings in the master bedroom with crown moulding
• Plush wall to wall carpet in the upstairs bedroom and hallway (optional upgrade to hardwood on stairs and upper hallway)
• Save energy with Low-E glass windows and doors
• 3” casing on all doors and windows
• 7” baseboards
• Custom glass stair railing details
• 2” faux wood blinds on all windows
• Convenient mudroom with built-in storage
KITCHENS FOR THE GOURMET
• Designer cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers
• Durable Quartz countertops with full height imported tile backsplash
• Over-sized kitchen islands offer the perfect prep and entertainment space
• Premium stainless steel appliances:
– 5 burner Fisher Paykel 36” gas range
– Fisher Paykel counter depth French door refrigerator
– Double drawer dishwasher
– 1.6 cubic foot built-in microwave with trim kit
• Undermount stainless steel sinks with Grohe single lever faucet
• Designer lighting package including:
– Island Pendants
– Under cabinet lighting
– Lighting inside upper cabinets
– Recessed ceiling lighting
• Convenient main floor powder room with handset tile flooring and elegant floating sink
• Oversized 5 foot frameless glass shower
• Retreat to the master ensuite bathroom featuring over-sized tile flooring, Quartz countertop double vanity with make-up counter and impressive shower with frameless 6mm glass
• Polished chrome Delta shower bar and fixtures
• Forced Air Heating
• Convenient laundry room on upper floor compete with sink
• 50 gallon hot water tank
• Built-in wood closet shelving
• Rough-in for air conditioning
• Rough-in security
• Rough-in for central vacuum
• Extra storage space
• Rough-in built in speakers
• Walking distance to an extensive, wide array of shops, recreational amenities, big box retailers and restaurants – Home Sense, Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre, Steve Nash Fitness, Home Depot, Thrifty Foods, S L Kitchen and Bar to name a few
• Close proximity to top rated private and public schools and major transportation routes including the Highway 99 interchange and the US borders
• Adjacent to the new Grandview High School
Perched on a hill in the master planned Pacific Heights, Southcrest offers views of Semiahmoo Bay, Mount Baker, and the Cascades. This much anticipated collection of 30 single-family homes sits on a quiet street across from Darts Hill Garden Park. Schools, shops, and restaurants are nearby, and White Rock’s sunny, sandy beach is just a 10-minute drive away. Better yet, you can enjoy the great outdoors without leaving home.
Bright, open spaces and modern features are flexible by design— make them your own. Each Southcrest home is thoughtfully designed to maximize light and comfort on each of its three floors. Oversized windows, soaring 10-foot ceilings and open-concept plans create a comfortably spacious atmosphere ideal for entertaining. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom features a vaulted ceiling, dual walk-in closets, and an ensuite with a free-standing soaker tub and glass-enclosed shower. Make it a space that works for your family.
Built to last, your Southcrest home is filled with open spaces, practical features and well-appointed finishes. Choose from one of three versatile colour palettes to make this quality-built, thoughtfully designed home into one you can call your own.
EXTERIOR FEATURES & FINISHES
West Coast-inspired architecture featuring stone detailing and wood soffits
Prominent first impression with modern oversized front entrance door
Durable James Hardie fibre cement siding
Low-maintenance asphalt roofing
BBQ quick connect bib and patio speakers for outdoor dining and entertaining
INTERIOR FEATURES & FINISHES
Open concept living with oversized windows and doors
10’ ceilings on the main floor, 9’ ceilings in the basements
Vaulted ceilings in certain bedrooms
Wide-plank engineered flooring throughout the main floor
Energy-efficient, low-E glazed windows with argon gas infill by SmartGlass™
Premium plumbing fixtures by Kohler
Classic raised panel interior doors
Contemporary glass staircases with custom railings
Deluxe 8lb carpet underpad
Contemporary kitchen cabinetry in classic or modern profiles
Durable quartzite counters with full height custom backsplashes
Slick square double sinks in 18/10 stainless steel
Arched swivelling faucet featuring a pull-out spray with two flow options
European-inspired bath and shower fixtures with built-in pressure balancing
Sleek, high-efficiency toilets that use up to 20% less water
Rectangle undermount sinks in white vitreous china
Minimalist single-lever faucets in polished chrome
Designer porcelain tile floors
– Circular above-counter basin in white enameled cast iron
– Tall single-control faucet in polished chrome
– Luxurious freestanding soaker tub
– Modern frameless glass shower featuring body sprays, deluxe shower bar and a multi-function shower head
– Dual vanity with LED lighting
– Contemporary oversized porcelain tile floors